Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm off !!! (well . . .)

Today I leave for Chile!!!!!! I'm so excited!! I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to write a note asking that you pray for me. I'll be traveling by myself out of the country for the first time. I'm sure things will go fine, I'm just at the point that I'm afraid I'll get to the airport and they'll say, "We're sorry, but that flight no longer goes to Chile. And you can't have your money back." I wouldn't exactly hang my head and go home, but that could drastically change my Thanksgiving plans!!



Speaking of which, I'm sure I'll have a lot to share about celebrating Thanksgiving in a non-Thanksgiving celebrating country. I'll be with Americans, so we'll see what happens!



Pray for me!!

(Keep praying for Josh, my aide's husband, as he's still having some difficulty after surgery)



P.S. - a Pedi-egg is really a PedEgg. I spelled it wrong! It's a foot callous remover (it looks kind of like a cheese grater!!)

No comments: