Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week

Many of you may know this already, but this week is Teacher Appreciation Week. I was welcomed Monday morning with a poster my students had made in art class (thanks to the art teacher!!) I'll try to get a picture of it up later this week. A couple of them brought me some flowers, and one gave me a little gift bag and a picture poster she had made using a tissue box as a picture frame -- it was very creative!

One of my "moms" seems to be conspiring against me -- she was very excited about something and has been receiving mysterious envelopes from my students for the past week. I'm trying not to pry, but I think I have an idea of what's going on. I love surprises, but have a bad habit of figuring out that something is up before it actually happens. Oh, well, I'm sure that whatever happens on Friday (when she said the "unmentioned" thing will happen) I'll have a very exciting post to share. Maybe I'll actually post several times this week -- we'll see how the week goes!

Only 20 more days left!!

No comments: