Monday, November 17, 2008

Auction results . . . .

So things didn't go quite as well as I had hoped. They did well on some items, but not-so-well on others. My class's projects went for $175 and $60. The one I had worked on to paint and fix up so it would bring more money only went for $60. Fortunately, one of the first grade teachers bought it, so I'm glad for her sake that it didn't go for much more than that!!

Other than that, it was a long night. I didn't leave until about 11:30! I'm just glad they do it on a Friday so I have the next day to recover!!!

Tomorrow's my birthday . . . . I need to get some rest . . . I have a feeling that my "parents" are planning something. This week is already shaping up to be pretty busy:

Tonight: Going out to eat with my MUCH OLDER friend Karen (I think the much older amounts to 1 month, 17 days, 9 hours, and 11 minutes . . . approximately :-)

Tomorrow: Going out to eat with my parents!!!

Wednesday: Choir practice

Thursday: Thanksgiving dinner with the young adult group at church.

Friday: Thanksgiving Feast at school, then going to my parents' house.

Saturday: This day I'm not doing much, just going to Chile :-)

At least I don't have to worry about getting hungry!!!

No comments: