Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH . . . . .

It's finally here!! Christmas break!! I love break -- not that I don't love teaching . . . I love it!! It's just that . . . um . . . too much of a good thing is NOT a good thing . . . right?? :-) Just kidding! I miss my kiddos -- I'll be excited to see them again when school resumes in January.

In the meantime, I'll be enjoying my break! It's been really nice the past couple of days, just spending time with the family. My sister and brother-in-law came in from Michigan for a couple of days. They of course had 3 of the most adorable little boys with them!! I must say -- they have to be the cutest boys in the world!! (or as my great-aunt said -- "They're pretty enough to be girls" -- I don't know that I would go that far, but they are pretty cute -- they must look like their Aunt Kelly!!!! :-) They're gone now and the house is pretty quiet -- no boys screaming or saying, "I hungy Mama!" or "Iunna geon you showdulls". :-) I miss them too . . .

For now we're just relaxing and trying to enjoy the rest of the night.

Merry Christmas!!!

Remember the TRUE reason for the season is

JESUS!!

No comments: